Generally, the person who is appointed as the personal representative under the will of a decedent, or the next of kin of a decedent, will contact a probate attorney to assist them in beginning the probate process. If for any reason that has not occurred, a beneficiary or a creditor of the estate, or any other interested person, may apply to the court for the probate process to begin. For more information – Contact Gulf Beaches Law
(727) 822-2200